MNC Founders and Directors
Nicky and Sara are the beauty and brains behind The Mumpreneurs Networking Club. They make a unique, driven, ambitious and very tenacious team. They are like an old married couple: they laugh at ridiculous things, ignore each often, have at least 10 new ideas a day and find each other only mildly irritating.
They have opposite taste in almost everything but find common ground in mad adventures, hard work, wine and literature.
They lead by example and always think outside the box and are never afraid to work outside their comfort zone. They make an awesome team, that continues to raise the profile of the UK’s Mumpreneurs. In 2015 Sara is planning another visit to Parliament and Nicky is working on an extreme Networking Challenge!!!
Director, Statistics, Digital development, Sponsorship. Nicky’s favourite quote is “Be so Awesome they cant ignore you”
Director, Business development, Recruitment & Training, Communications. Sara’s favourite quote “It must be true I read it on Facebook”
- For Charity they have completed the London Breast Cancer Marathon Moonwalk – it took them just under 8 hrs, nailed the Martletts 1/2 Marathon, ran a sneaky 8k for Domestic Violence and skipped round the Santa Fun run
- This year they have had a visit to Parliament with MP Caroline Lucas
- Ran a very swanky networking event at Google Campus London
- And they are NEVER afraid of going the extra mile! They are the very proud owners of the Nuts Challenge Medal – one freezing cold crazy assault course.
- They can also do sophisticated (hmmm), silly and glam!