Our commitment to you, the MNC community is total, we are facing unprecedented challenges ahead and as an organisation with people at its very heart, we are committed to supporting you through it.
We are ramping up preparations in order to steer a clear enough path through the obstacles in these very difficult times and deliver on our commitment to you. We are under no illusions- it will be a bumpy ride for many businesses.
We are currently pursuing a ‘business as usual stance’. However, we know this is a fast- developing situation and we will respond when necessary to official directives. We know the power of our community, the reach and support it offers, and each of our members can play a part in this community support.
Our strategy is to ensure our community can find support and continue to network through these uncertain weeks.
Below are a number of the measures we are putting into place to ensure support for your business in these extraordinary times. There are also a number of actions you can take too. This will ensure the network can continue to make connections, develop those business relationships and weather this unusual storm.
This is our starting commitment. We will of course remain flexible and adapt where necessary.
1. GET YOUR DIARY OUT! Add all our extra activities to your diary.
2. MNC Meetings: We are setting up an online alternative to face to face networking. We will use an online platform to deliver our networking meetings for our members and guests. A new, possibly necessary departure – just think of the fun we’ll have with these! We will post online and in local groups when we switch over to online Networking.
If you would like to JOIN the Face to Face meetings or the online option you can join here
3. Dig out your Member Login: for the MNC Members website (the place you book your meetings) click here . You will be able to request a password reset if you need to. Once you are logged in you will see options to edit your profile and upload business information for the business directory. You will also see the section where all the online meetings will be posted if and when we need to switch to online networking.
4. MNC APP: download the free MNC App, search Mumpreneurs in your App store. Use the Tab – Share your News – keep the good news coming and inspire each other.
5. MNC 28 day Challenge – Take part and get involved in our online challenge, starting Monday 23rd March. click here
6. MNC Main page: The Mumpreneurs Networking Club main: daily posts to inspire and support you. Click here
7. MNC Twitter Hour is making a return!
Follow us @mumpreneursclub each Twitter hour you will get the opportunity to introduce yourself and leave your links and search #mnchour to join in the conversation https://twitter.com/mumpreneursclub. Here is the schedule for the next four weeks – #mnchour #smallbusiness
Wed 18th March 12-1: The risk factor: What risks are there to your business?
Wed 25th March 12-1: Resilience: How can you build it in quickly!
Wed 1st April 12-1: Opportunities: What genuine opportunities do these extraordinary times present to us
Wed 8th April 12-1: Well-being: For you and your business
8. MNC Online Group – Join here. We will be holding Facebook Lives and will be running Q & A’s. Each Facebook Live you will get the opportunity to introduce yourself and leave your business links. Here is the schedule for the next four weeks.
NEW TIME 12-1
Thurs 26th March: Resilience: How can you build it in quickly!
Thurs 2nd April: Opportunities: What genuine opportunities do these extraordinary times present to
Thurs 9th April: Well-being: For you and your business
9. MNC Members: Start with stepping up your online presence – Do some online spring cleaning with all your social media profiles.
Please be assured that we will be steering a clear and steady course through the next few months and will be keeping an eye on the unfolding events.
With all best wishes
Nicky and Sara