Join our team of MNC managers
If you’re up for a challenge with the backing of the MNC machine behind you every step of the way then you could be our next small business network Manager and part of our dream team!
You’ll need to be passionate about raising your business profile throughout your community and far beyond, with wide reaching benefits for your business. You’ll need a business or sales background to be able to offer small business advice, have ambitious plans to grow your business, probably be an experienced networker and be passionate about helping people connect to move their businesses forward.
The role of Manager is not to be undertaken lightly, you’ll need to be a team player and happy to represent MNC in your chosen and agreed location alongside your own business. We are a club and a small business network for Mumpreneurs by Mumpreneurs but you don’t have to be a mum to join us. If you’re empathetic with the MNC ethos and determined to help your members achieve success and become inspirational business women (and men) read on and see how you can get involved.
Here’s a little taste of what our Managers have achieved since becoming part of the MNC team:
- Profiles raised 10 fold via the MNC App, newsletter, website and MNC Events
- Met 100’s of Business Women at MNC meetings and Events
- Interviewed on numerous radio shows and phone-ins
- Attended business events that they would not normally have attended
- TV appearances
- 2 have become Women in Business columnists in local papers
- 1 winner of the Online category of The Women in Business Awards
- 5 launched new businesses due to business growth
- 2 national magazine features
- 3 have started in HQ roles
- Countless local/regional newspaper articles
- 3 have left because their business had grown so much…
- Not to mention a mega boost for confidence, a strong and active support network and source for partnerships and INSPIRATION – IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE US TALK TO THE MANAGERS!
Next Recruitment events:
Email us at email@example.com and put #onamission in the subject line if you want to know more about becoming a manager.